fredag den 3. juli 2009

Heavenly bastard in the sky

Jeg kan ikke stå for Guos sprog. Havde hun været komiker havde det været ren slapstick. Hermed få citater fra "20 fragments of a ravenous youth"

"She's no good, that girl. Much too individualistic."

"The routine of a small, desolate village can rule its inhabitants' lives more effectively than an imperial dynasty."

“People lived like insects, like worms, like slugs hanging on the door of the house.”

"My youth began when I was 21 … that's when I decided it began. That was when I started to think that all those shiny things in life – some of them might possibly be for me."

"I turned my sleepy eyes towards the window. There wasn't the slightest indication the sky was blue or the sun was shining. Heavenly Bastard in the Sky, why the hell would I want to get out of bed in a Beijing winter anyway?"

“I didn’t brush my teeth, in case precious body heat escaped out of my mouth.”

Ingen kommentarer: